Guacamole Deviled Eggs
Write a review
- 12 large eggs, hard boiled
- 1 medium avocado
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- 1 teaspoon minced red onion
- 1 Tablespoon diced tomato
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro, plus more for garnish
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Peel the hard boiled eggs and cut eggs in half lengthwise. Add two of the egg yolks to a medium bowl; discard the remaining yolks. Add avocado and mash with a fork or potato masher. Gently stir in lime juice, red onion, tomato, cilantro, salt and pepper. Adjust seasonings to taste.
- Place egg halves on a platter and scoop guacamole evenly into each halve. Sprinkle with a little additional chopped cilantro and serve.
Dakota Layers - Your South Dakota Egg http://www.dakotalayers.com/