Easy Microwave Ramen With Eggs
Let’s be real…who doesn’t love some microwaved ramen? Level up your ramen with this recipe. In just a few minutes, you can create a hearty and satisfying meal that’s perfect for any time of day.
2 large EGGS, soft boiled (directions below)
1 tsp. salt
2 oz. dried ramen or udon noodles
1 1/2 cups prepared ramen broth
1/2 cup water, if needed
1/3 cup shelled edamame
1/3 cup shredded carrots
1/3 cup mung bean sprouts
1 tsp. ginger paste
1/2 tsp. low-sodium soy sauce
1 small green onion, thinly sliced
nori flakes, for garnish
sesame seeds, for garnish
- To soft boil eggs in microwave: PLACE both eggs in a microwave safe bowl and COVER with warm water. ADD salt. PLACE in microwave and COOK for 6-7 minutes. TRANSFER to a bowl of cold water to stop the cooking process.
- PLACE the prepared ramen broth in a microwave safe bowl. ADD the dried noodle nest, and additional water (if needed) to cover the dried noodles.
- PLACE bowl in the microwave and COOK for 2 ½ minutes. TAKE bowl out, STIR and BREAK apart the dried noodle. CONTINUE cooking for 3 minutes and REMOVE from microwave. ADD the shelled edamame, carrots and bean sprouts.
- STIR in the ginger paste and low-sodium soy sauce. PEEL the eggs and SLICE each egg in half. PLACE the eggs in the ramen bowl. GARNISH with green onions, nori flakes and sesame seeds. SERVE immediately.
– When soft boiling eggs in microwave, it is very important to make sure the eggs are fully submerged in water to prevent them from bursting.Back to Recipes
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.