2. Egg In The Hole
It is a quick and easy recipe that requires minimum ingredients.
You Will Need:
- Two slices of bread
- Two eggs
- A pinch of salt
- Black pepper (optional)
- Shredded cheese (optional)
- Use a cookie cutter to cut out circles in the center of the bread.
- Heat the pan and add a little butter. Place the bread on this.
- Take an egg and break it into the hole you made in the bread. Take care not to break the yolk. Sprinkle a little salt and black pepper.
- Keep the flame low and cook until the bread turns a light crispy brown, and the egg is not raw. You can also toss it over and cook.
- Add some shredded cheese on top.