Seasonal Deviled Eggs - 3 Ways
Deviled eggs are so good we can’t stop after just one egg… or just one flavor. That’s why we love this seasonal deviled egg dish! Highlighting three holiday flavors-including cranberry-this deviled egg board has something for everyone to savor.
- 12 Dakota Layers eggs
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tsp dijon mustard (per filling)
- 1 tbsp chopped fully cooked bacon (plus 4 small pieces for garnish)
- 1 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- freshly ground black pepper
- Grated cheddar cheese
- Green onion
- 4 tsp Cranberry sauce
- Place eggs in a single layer in a saucepan and cover with enough cold water that there’s 1 inch of water above the eggs. Heat on high until water begins to boil, then cover, remove from heat, and let sit for 12 minutes for large eggs (9 for small).
- Crack egg shells and carefully peel under cool running water, dry.
- Slice the eggs in half lengthwise, removing yolks and placing them in 3 small bowls (4 yolks per bowl).
- To one bowl, mash yolks with 1 tbsp mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, bacon, and pepper.
- To one bowl, mash yolks with 2 tbsp mayonnaise, mustard, salt, pepper.
- To one bowl, mash yolks with 1 tbsp mayonnaise, pumpkin purée, smoked paprika and dijon.
- Pipe or scoop the yolk mixtures evenly into the egg whites.
- For the baked potato flavor: Sprinkle with cheese and green onion and top with a piece of bacon.
- For the cranberry flavor: Top with 1 tsp of cranberry sauce per half egg.
- For the pumpkin flavor: Top with more smoked paprika and add a small piece of chive to make the yolk look like a pumpkin
Check Out Our Blog
Not every blog is all it's cracked up to be, but ours is.