Tex-Mex Sheet Pan Dinner
This dish is perfect for those days when you're feeling a little down – it's quick and easy to make, and packed with flavor.
This Tex-Mex Sheet Pan Dinner is a simple and flavorful meal that's ready in just 30 minutes, perfect for those Mondays when you just can't seem to find your groove
- 1 lb. potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. Tex-Mex seasoning
- 1/4 lb. chorizo sausage, sliced
- 4 Dakota Layers eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1/4 cup cup chopped green onion
- 2 tbsp. fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Parboil potatoes for 10 to 12 minutes or until almost tender; drain well.
- Toss together potatoes, olive oil and Tex-Mex seasoning.
- Arrange potatoes and chorizo in even layer on foil-lined baking sheet. bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until potatoes are golden and sausage is cooked.
- Crack eggs over potato mixture. return to oven; bake for 7 to 9 minutes or until eggs are set. sprinkle with tomatoes, avocado, green onion and cilantro.
Instead of parboiling potatoes on the stovetop, you can microwave them on High for about 5 minutes or until almost tender.
Russet potatoes are best to use in this dish.
Check Out Our Blog
Not every blog is all it's cracked up to be, but ours is.