Avocado Topped with Cheesy Scrambled Eggs
Avocado and eggs – the perfect pair!
Avocado and eggs – the perfect pair! Top avocado halves with scrambled eggs for a breakfast that’s equally nutritious and delicious – not to mention, beautiful!
- 4 Medium Avocados
- 4 large Dakota Layers eggs
- 2 Tbsp Microgreens (for garnish)
- 1/2 Small Roma tomato, diced
- 1/4 Cup Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Hot sauce (optional)
- Cut the avocados in half and remove pits. Scoop a little bit of avocado out of each half to make a bowl shape to fit the egg in. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a small pan over medium heat.
- Crack eggs into a bowl and beat with a fork until well combined. Pour the eggs into the heated pan and allow them to cook, stirring gently. Scramble the eggs and mix in the cheese, salt and pepper about 1 minute before the eggs are done. You can either mix in the tomatoes and micro greens, or top on your eggs whichever you prefer.
- Scoop eggs into the avocado, and enjoy!
Check Out Our Blog
Not every blog is all it's cracked up to be, but ours is.