Veggie & Cheddar Crustless Quiche
Quiche Muffins: A Delicious Treat for Everyone
You’ll love how easy it is to whip up these quiche muffins, and kids will love how delicious they taste.
- 8 large Dakota Layers eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 cups shredded aged cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped red pepper
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper. stir in cheese, broccoli, onion and red pepper.
- Spoon mixture evenly into greased 6-cup jumbo muffin pan.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until tops are puffed and knife inserted in center of quiche comes out clean.
- Run knife around edges of muffin cups; carefully remove quiches.
Mix-in variations: Triple pepper (roasted red pepper, green pepper and jalapeño pepper); mushroom and Gruyère cheese; or add 1 cup crumbled cooked bacon or breakfast sausage for a meat lovers’ version.
Check Out Our Blog
Not every blog is all it's cracked up to be, but ours is.