Smoked Hard-Boiled Eggs
A simple recipe for smoked hard-boiled eggs on a smoker
- Try topping yours with tobiko, chives, bacon or other ingredients for your own delicious twist.
- Smoked eggs can be made into deviled eggs.
- To peel a hard-boiled egg: Gently tap large end of egg on countertop until shell is finely crackled. Start peeling at large end, holding egg under cold running water to help ease the shell off.
In the shell, hard-cooked eggs can be refrigerated safely up to one week. Refrigerate in their original carton to prevent odor absorption. Once peeled, eggs should be eaten within two days.
- Set up smoker with wood chips according to manufacturer’s instructions and preheat to 225°F.
- Place eggs on top of grill about 1 inch apart.
- Cover and Smoke for 2 hours or until egg shells are golden brown.
- Transfer eggs from smoker to large plate and cool.
- Peel eggs and serve with salt and pepper.
Check Out Our Blog
Not every blog is all it's cracked up to be, but ours is.