Sundried Tomato Feta & Ricotta Deviled Eggs
Deviled eggs with sundried tomatoes and ricotta cheese
Yields Yields 12
Prep + Chill Time 30 min
- 6 large Dakota Layers hard boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta
- 1/4 cup ricotta
- 3 tbsp oil packed sundried tomatoes, drained
- Chives for garnish
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise, transfer yolks to a food processor, and reserve the whites.
- To the food processor, add remaining ingredients. Blend until smooth, stopping to scrape sides and bottom of bowl when needed.
- Pipe or spoon mixture into egg whites, about a tablespoon each, garnish with chives.
Check Out Our Blog
Not every blog is all it's cracked up to be, but ours is.