Egg Tuna Salad
You can't go wrong with this make-ahead staple. Protein-packed and versatile, it's great for making in large and small quantities and can be enjoyed on whatever gets it in your belly faster. Great for summertime lunches with family or packed up for work.
What’s for lunch? Tuna salad? Egg salad? Now you can have both! This Egg Tuna Salad is packed with nutrient-rich ingredients and is absolutely delicious. Serve with crackers and vegetables or pile onto your favorite bread to make a sandwich.
- 3 large hard-boiled Dakota Layers eggs
- 5 ounces canned tuna, drained
- ¼ cup pecan pieces
- ¼ cup celery, chopped
- ¼ cup red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the hard-boiled eggs, tuna, pecan pieces, celery, and red onion. Gently mix it all together to combine. Set the tuna and egg mixture aside.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, salt, onion powder, and black pepper. Using a fork or small whisk carefully mix until well combined.
- Add the yogurt mixture to the tuna and egg bowl, and mix until everything is combined.
- Serve with crackers and veggies for dipping, or use as a sandwich filling.
Check Out Our Blog
Not every blog is all it's cracked up to be, but ours is.