Banana Chocolate Crepes
Indulge in a Delicious Thanksgiving Treat: Banana Chocolate Crepes
End Your Thanksgiving Feast on a Sweet Note with Banana Chocolate Crepes
Indulge in a heavenly dessert after your Thanksgiving meal with these delectable Banana Chocolate Crepes.
- 3 large Dakota Layers eggs
- 1 ¼ cup milk
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 4 Tbsp. butter, melted and divided
- 1 cup flour
- 2 Tbsp. Nutella, softened, plus additional for garnish
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 3 bananas
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, milk, salt, sugar and vanilla. When it is combined, add the flour and then 3 tablespoons of butter. Cover and let rest for 20 minutes (or overnight in the refrigerator). Divide the batter between two bowls and add the softened Nutella to one half of the batter.
- Heat an 8”-9” non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Brush with some of the remaining melted butter and drizzle 1-2 tablespoons of the Nutella batter in the buttered pan and then add ¼ cup plain batter over it and tip the pan to spread the batter. Cook 50-60 seconds until lightly brown and gently flip over. Cook the other side. Repeat with remaining butter and batter drizzling the plain batter and covering it with the Nutella batter.
- Stack crepes on a plate and cover with a second plate to keep them from drying out. Fill crepes with vanilla Greek yogurt, sliced bananas and top with additional Nutella if desired.
Check Out Our Blog
Not every blog is all it's cracked up to be, but ours is.