Barbecue Deviled Eggs
Deviled eggs with a barbecue flavor twist
Yields Yields 12
Prep + Chill Time 30 min
- 6 large hard boiled Dakota Layers eggs
- 2 tbsp barbecue sauce
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped chives
- Bacon for topping
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise, remove yolks and place in a bowl, reserving the whites.
- Add roasted garlic to yolks and mash with a fork.
- Add mayonnaise and barbecue sauce and mix until smooth.
- Pipe or spoon mixture into egg whites, about a tablespoon each, garnish with chopped chives and bacon.
Check Out Our Blog
Not every blog is all it's cracked up to be, but ours is.