Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies
Make Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies and Enjoy the Process! Baking cookies can be just as enjoyable as eating them.
Get ready to preheat those ovens, folks! It's time to whip up some good old-fashioned chocolate chip cookies! And guess what? The journey is just as sweet as the destination. So, let's savor every moment of this delicious adventure!
- 2 large Dakota Layers eggs, room temperature
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) or 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup walnuts, toasted, coarsely chopped
- Mix flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl.
- Beat butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar in mixer bowl on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. add eggs and vanilla; beat on low speed until blended. Gradually add flour mixture, beating just until blended. stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Refrigerate, covered, until firm, about 1 hour or overnight.
- Heat oven to 375°F. drop dough by tablespoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto parchment paper-lined or ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake in 375°F oven until lightly browned, 9 to 11 minutes. cool on baking sheets 1 minute. remove to wire racks; cool completely.
Classic chocolate chip cookies with a crunch!
Chilled dough is easier to handle and holds its shape better.
Check Out Our Blog
Not every blog is all it's cracked up to be, but ours is.